Saturday, November 10, 2012

When we both were three

The blessed father ...
My son danced at three years of age,
And I remembered, too, when the music enchanted,
When the music took control of my body,
The time when sitting was not possible.
I remember when we both were three.

But now, as a teen, no longer dancing, he asks,
“Dad, how would you dance to this music?”
I dance. The most fatherly thing I could do.
He danced, too, a return for us both,

To a time when we both were three.

... never stops dancing with his children.




















Art work: Isn't this artist great?  Find his work at this link:  Brian T. Kershisnik.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment with four options:
(1) Here on the blog.
(2 & 3) On the links given above for Facebook/Google+ links.
(4) Comment via email at mark.word1@gmail.com, which with your permission, I can paste into comments.